After long consultations and a deep analysis of our organizational possibilities, we have decided to open the building and the Philharmonic ticket office from Friday, February 12th. The ticket office will sell tickets for the first concert with the audience after the long break: CHOPIN | STRAUSS will be held on February 26th at 7:00 pm.
Concert with the audience and opening of the box offices
We are happy to inform you that after long consultations and a deep analysis of our organizational possibilities, we have decided to open the building and the Philharmonic ticket office from Friday, February 12th.
The comfort and safety of the audience are our priority, so during the next two weeks we will still meet with our music lovers during the online concerts. However, the first concert with the audience after the long break will take place on February 26th at 7:00 p.m.
The box office will sell tickets for the CHOPIN | STRAUSS concert with the participation of the audience from Friday, February 12th
The Ticket Office will be opened:
- 12th February (Friday) at 1:00 p.m-6:00 p.m
- 16th-19th February (Tuesday-Friday) at 1:00 p.m-6:00 p.m
- 23rd-25th February (Tuesday- Thursday) at 1:00 p.m-6:00 p.m
- 26th February (Friday) at 1:00 p.m- 8:00 p.m
CHOPIN | STRAUSS we would like to invite you to a concert in the golden hall
At the first concert this year, at which we will be happy to personally greet our music lovers, we will have the opportunity to listen to Fryderyk Chopin's Piano Concerto in E minor, Op. 11 and Four Symphonic Interludes from the opera Intermezzo, Op. 72 by Richard Strauss.
The soloist of the evening will be Artur Wierciński
the winner of the International Piano Competition in Saint-Priest (2019) and the Polish National Piano Competition of Fryderyk Chopin in Warsaw (2015) and the winner of the 3rd Prize at the Hong Kong International Piano Competition (2019).
The Szczecin Philharmonic Symphony Orchestra will be conducted by Josep Caballe Domenech
-the director of the Colorado Springs Philharmonic in the USA, the chief conductor of the Moritzburg Festival and the former director of the Staatskapelle Halle in Germany.
We would like to remind you that all the people staying at the Philharmonic building are obliged to follow the Security Procedure for event participants / guests of the Philharmonic Mieczysław Karłowicz in Szczecin during the SARS-CoV-2 epidemic. The full text, which should be read, can be foundHERE
Basic tips for Music Fans:
- cover your mouth and nose, disinfect your hands (the liquid is available at the facility) and keep safe distances (at least 1.5 m);
- we prefer non-cash payments;
- Before the participation in the event, the visitor is obliged to fill in a written declaration that, to the best of his/her knowledge, he/she is not an infected person and is not in quarantine or under epidemiological supervision (the template is attached as Annex 1 to the SAFETYProcedure)
- we recommend you to print the declaration template before arriving at the Philharmonic; the statement, together with a valid ticket, should be presented to the ticket collector before entering the event and left in the building in a designated place.
More detailed information can be found in the SafetyProcedure
mentioned above.We would like to inform you that the actions taken by the Philharmonic in Szczecin are in line with the guidelines of the Minister of Culture and National Heritage, the Minister of Health and the Chief Sanitary Inspector and are intended to minimize the possibility of COVID-19 infection.